3rd February 2023
10:00am - 12:00pm
Endeavour House (The Elizabeth Room), Russell Road, Ipswich, IP1 2BXView map and get directions
The Suffolk Learning Disability Board would like to invite you to the My Health Focus Group.
The group wants to:
- Showcase and celebrate best practice
- Identify projects to work together on
- Explore how we want the group to work, communicate with each other and develop plans to ensure the vision of the strategy is supported
- Ensure that people with learning disabilities live good lives as part of their community, with the right support, at the right time, from the right people.
The findings from this coproduction will feed back into the Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board to support and enable change.
Terms of Reference
Read the Terms of Reference for the My Health Focus Group below.
- To provide a safe space for discussion about health services.
- To offer an opportunity for people to help shape what services will look and feel like.
- To share information about health services.
- To make sure accessibility is a requirement in everything we do.
- Be clear about our purpose.
- To get involved in improving services.
- To hear the issues that people with learning disabilities and autism feel are important to them.